It’s not a program, it’s a deep dive into self-management, and self-awareness that moves you from a transactional to a transformational human manager.
What is it?
Four short inspirational and engaging e-learning modules that introduce you to the different concepts of Mark’s Humannovation method, followed by a 2-day, highly interactive experience where we focus on building your human skills to make you a more effective human manager. Mark will get you to look into the mirror and push you out of your comfort zone to unwire outdated management practices you’ve learned as a technical leader and focus you to put humans first in everything you do.
Who is it for?
Humans at all stages of their careers – emerging and hi-potentials identified to be promoted to people leadership roles, current managers who have room for improvement in the human skills of self-awareness, empathy, showing vulnerability, and long-term managers who are fixed in a technical mindset and stagnating in their careers as a result of this.
The Ultimate Human Manager Experience is a blend of online learning and face-to-face training.
This package contains:
- Two self-paced, ‘anywhere, anytime’ elearning modules
- A two-day Human Manager Experience with Mark LeBusque
- Engagement with like-spirited humans in the Human Champion community
- Monthly email challenges to help keep your skills up to date
- Access to additional resources, such as Mark’s podcasts and webinars.
In the Ultimate Human Manager Experience you will:
- spend two days, face to face, with Mark himself, digging deeply into your understanding of what it means to be a Human Manager and how to bring Humannovation to your workplace (available as a public program or can be in-house)
- discover the difference between your ‘to do’ list and ‘to be’ list
- explore the judgement process
- understand the importance of awareness and adjustment
- delve into the characteristics of different types of managers, and explore your own style
- understand the importance of situational management and when to adapt from one management style to another
- explore ‘trust’ as being the foundation of ‘BeingHuman’
- zoom in on The 7 Steps, unlocking a practical approach towards becoming a Human Manager
AVAILABLE IN PUBLIC PROGRAMS – SEE DATES ACROSS AUSTRALIA or AS AN IN-HOUSE EXPERIENCE (PRICE ON APPLICATION). OPTIONS for VIRTUAL HME ALSO AVAILABLE.